ESMA owns the copyright in all material on this site. This copyright does not extend to any legislative text which is publicly available or other third party materials.
ESMA's name, abbreviation and logo are protected under the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property of 20 March 1883 and national laws implementing the Convention.
ESMA's logo and other images may not be used without prior permission except when reproducing ESMA material containing the logo or other images.
Where copyright vests in a third party, permission for reproduction must be obtained from this copyright holder.
Reproduction of all information on this site (REGISTERS information) is authorised except as otherwise stated, provided the source is acknowledged and:
where the original REGISTERS information is incorporated in documents that are sold (regardless of the medium), the publisher must inform buyers that it may be obtained free of charge through the REGISTERS;
if the REGISTERS information is transformed by the user (e.g. by seasonal adjustment of statistical data, calculation of growth rates) and republished this must be stated explicitly;
when linking to the REGISTERS website from business sites or for promotional purposes, the REGISTERS website content and its source must be clearly identifiable separately from any other content;
any document in which this material is displayed does not:
in any way imply that ESMA is endorsing a firm, journal or publication or any particular products, services or communications;
present false or misleading information concerning ESMA;
contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial;
infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person or otherwise not comply with any relevant law or regulation.
This legal notice applies to registers falling under Directive 2010/78/EU (OMNIBUS), Directive 2011/61/EU (AIFMD), EU Regulation 345/2013 (EuVECA), EU Regulation 346/2013 (EuSEF), EU Regulation 236/2012 (Short Selling), the implementing Regulation 1287/2006 (MiFID).
1. ESMA tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct and complete.
2. ESMA accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site. ESMA is not liable for any damage arising from use or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
3. This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of ESMA in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
4. The information on the site is of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
5. This site offers links to other sites. ESMA has no control over the linked sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site nor for any problems incurred as a result of using any linked site.
6. The information on this site can under no circumstances be regarded as professional or legal advice. If you need specific advice, you should consult a suitably qualified professional.
7. By accessing any of the registers to which this legal notice applies, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of this legal notice.
The protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by ESMA is based on
Regulation (EC) N 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2000 as implemented by ESMA in implementing rules adopted by its Management Board.
You can browse through the REGISTERS website without giving any information about yourself.